It took a number of principles I believe in, and practice, and expounded upon them in a way that allows me to practice them more faithfully and enthusiastically.
I especially liked Losier’s suggestion to make a list of things I don’t like and translate each item on the list into a positive. For example, if I hate my job and want to look for a new one but am not precisely sure what kind of job I’m looking for, I can attract the right job, employer, and situation for me by making a list of what I don’t like and then translating each item into something I DO want; for example:
- I don’t want a job that involves travel translates into I want a job that requires me to work at one location;
- I don’t want to work weekends translates into I want a job that requires me to work only on weekdays;
- I can’t accept less than $20 per hour translates into I must be paid at least $20 per hour.
By focusing only on positives, and not negatives, we train ourselves to be open and look for opportunities rather than being negative and griping about what’s not right.
Losier also suggests that we consciously appreciate and focus on only the things that are going right with our lives, such as:
- I just heard my favorite song on the radio;
- The weather is beautiful today;
- I’m lucky to have a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/child/parent/friend who loves me so much;
- I’m grateful for my job;
- Lucky me! I didn’t hit one red light on the way to work this morning!
By focusing on what is going right in our lives, and appreciating our blessings, we radiate positive thoughts and vibrations and attract the same. You know that old adage about water seeking its own level? That’s what the Law of Attraction is all about.
Another technique I appreciated was focusing on our decisions and what we’re in the process of rather than our lacks. For example:
- I’ve decided to lose 25 pounds in the next year;
- I’ve decided I don’t want to be single any more;
- I am in the process of living a healthier lifestyle;
- I am in the process of finding a better job.
You owe it to yourself to check into the Law of Attraction.